Sunday, January 1, 2012

Another year has come and gone and now is the time for me to set some new goals for the new year now that 2012 is upon us.  I have limited my 2012 goals to two so that I can concentrate on them more efficiently. That is not to say that there are not other things I will be working on this year, I just feel that limiting myself to these two main goals will keep me more focused than attempting to focus on too many at once. 


1) My first goal is to write a book on Witchcraft. I've never written a book before but I feel that this is something I need to do for myself. Unlike so many books on The Craft that just repeat themselves over and over again I want to write something truly unique. It may take me longer than a year to write this book but that's ok the most important thing for me at the moment is to start writing it. I've learned so much from the days when I ran Full Moon Circle at WSU that I feel it's time for me to share what I've learned with others. I will of course post updates here for those of you who are interested in what the book will be about. I have some ideas but at the moment I want to keep it to myself. 

2) My second goal is to get my music career going. A lot of my close friends have asked me why I didn't do this years ago and my reply is I was in college. Getting a degree in classical guitar performance is by no means a easy thing to accomplish it's one of the toughest degrees out there. The only reason I'm taking a break from it is so I can make sure I'm not paying back my student loans for the rest of my life. Personally I feel that education here in America should be free. We should not be spending as much money on our education as we do. 

For those of you who are interested in how these goals will progress throughout the year keep and eye on this page along with my website Full Moon Circle

Love is the Law: -MerlinRavenSong )0(